eBECS is a specialist in the design and delivery of solutions for manufacturing, distribution, oil & gas, general heavy industry and all aspects of professional services.
eBECS offers in-depth industry experience and detailed technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and business intelligence (BI) solutions, which are implemented across a broad range of independent yet related industries and their extended supply chains.
We deliver award-winning Lean and agile Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions that focus purely on delivering improved business performance measured by comprehensive business intelligence (BI). Our solutions enable our clients to streamline and integrate processes, improve client relations, maximise sales, minimise waste, optimise the extended supply chain and manage demand-driven operations.
eBECS is a global company with a personal touch, and it takes enormous pride in its ability to reference its large client base - a selection of which can be seen below:
- Air Charter Connections :Provides comprehensive solutions at the highest standards. It provides scheduled fleet support, emergency response and executive and group travel, through a network of global resources.
- Allgood The leading Architectural Ironmonger in the supply of products to commercial and public buildings in the United Kingdom.
- Anglo:Is a world-class supplier of composite and polymer products to the aerospace, defence, medical, automotive, transport and industrial markets across the globe.
- Aston Martin:Is a name that needs little introduction. Whilst obviously part of the UK’s automotive heritage where the name has always stood for fine, hand-built, high performance sports cars.
- Audio-Technica: is the European arm of Japanese audio equipment manufacturer Audio-Technica Corporation, a manufacturer of high-end headphones and microphones. Its mission: service 500 UK dealerships, and act as a central inventory holding for Audio-Technica’s European operations.
- Benefit Cosmetics. A subsidiary of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy, Benefit Cosmetics is an independent global brand that creates inventive, problem-solving beauty products.
- Brothers Drinks:350 year old privately-held beverages company based in the UK. Bottler of several national beverage brands – e.g. Blue WKD. Own brand of pear cider has become a successful national product
- Buck Knives. Possibly the most famous American-made knives, known and respected worldwide for their high quality blades and for the lifetime guarantee that backs them up.
- Brothers Drinks Ltd. A successful family-owned business that has been producing cider for 350 years.
- Caterham F1 (Team lotus):Team Lotus, officially renamed as Caterham F1, the company is a malaysian-owned Formula One team and are based in the United Kingdom.
- Computeach: is one of the UK’s leading providers of IT skills training services.
- Enterprise PLC – Operating Services is responsible for the installation and maintenance of Water Meters on behalf of Enterprise PLC.
- Esselte. Office supply manufacturer Esselte comprises four operating divisions that service customers in more than 120 countries.
- Goodwins: Is one of Ireland’s biggest suppliers of building and construction materials to house builders, construction professionals and public customers.
- Haldex. The provider of automotive parts to automakers such as Scania, Volvo, Volkswagen, and Audi, which includes systems for commercial vehicles, hydraulics, traction control, as well as wire products used in valve springs, piston rings, and fuel injection rings.
- JJ Food Service. One of the leading independent food distribution companies in the UK that delivers 500 tonnes of food and food related products per day to 15,000 customers.
- Kaba Group:Is a technology leader and expert provider of integrated access and workforce management solutions for buildings, facilities and sites in the UK and Republic of Ireland
- Kannegieter. Based in the Netherlands, Kannegieter distributes electrical products and cable solutions to installers of communication networks.
- Macmillian Cancer Support:From its early beginnings, founded in 1911 by Douglas Macmillan, Macmillan Cancer Support has grown to become the largest cancer care and support charity in the UK.
- Mainstream Rewnewable Power:Founded in 2008, Mainstream Renewable Power designs, develops, and operates renewable energy installations around the world.
- Marshalls Plc. Established in the late 1880s, Marshalls is the UK's leading manufacturer of superior natural stone and innovative concrete hard landscaping products, supplying the construction, home improvement and landscape markets.
- Petrosaudi:PetroSaudi International is a privately owned oil exploration and production company with offices in Saudi Arabia, England, and Switzerland.
- Projen: Involves all elements of a project lifecycle including feasibility studies, capital justifications, front-end engineering and detailed design, right through to full turnkey project completion.
- Rochester Gauges:A privately-owned company based in Dallas, Texas, is a multi-national manufacturer of gauges with facilities in Dallas, Texas; Brussels, Belgium; and Mexico City, Mexico
- Royal Canadian Mint. A commercial Crown corporation involved in all aspects of coin design, production and marketing in one of the largest and most complex minting facilities in operation today.
- Slice The Pie:Is an award winning online financing platform for Artists. Music fans get paid to review and rate upcoming talent, and the most popular artists then go on to raise money from their fans to record and release an E.P or album.
- Talley Group.A healthcare manufacturer of medical devices, Talley Group is the UK’s largest privately owned specialist in pressure ulcer prevention and therapy.
- The Will Bureau:Is a leading legal service provider in London offering a range of legal services including estate planning, discretionary trusts, IHT, asset preservation, wealth management, tax saving, guardian, executor and secure document storage.
- Thorlux Lighting:Is well known throughout the world and provides a comprehensive range of professional lighting and control systems for architectural, commercial, floodlighting, industrial, hazardous area and tunnel applications.
- WIKA USA. A leading manufacturer of pressure and temperature instrumentation.
- Yuasa Battery Europe. A subsidiary of GS Yuasa, formed in 2003 to bring continuity across the sales and manufacturing organisations that supply industrial and automotive batteries to a network of customers throughout Europe.
Please contact eBECS if you would like to know more.
- Air Charter Connections
- Aston Martin
- Audio-Technica UK
- Brothers Drinks Cider
- Caterham F1 (Team Lotus)
- Chinese Language Publishing Limited
- Enterprise PLC (Severn Trent Services)
- Goodwins Build& DIY Products
- JJ Food Service
- Kaba Group
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Mainstream Renewable Power
- Rochester Gauges
- Royal Canadian Mint
- Talley Group
- The Will Bureau
- Thorlux Lighting
- WIKA USA
- Yuasa Battery
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Business Intel
- LEAN ERP