CRM Customer Service
Businesses with high customer satisfaction scores consistently thrive and out-perform their competitors. By deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM, organisations are able to transform their service delivery by increasing client satisfaction, generating new revenue and cutting costs.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM service tools are focused on three key areas:
- Empowering everyone within a business to be part of customer service
- Using a single source of customer data for a true 360° view
- Changing customer service from a cost centre to a strategic asset
Microsoft CRM Customer Service is for businesses that want to:
Increase customer satisfaction standards and strengthen customer loyalty
- Have greater visibility of customer service performance indicators
- Make it easier for their people to serve customers and provide them with greater value
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Handle more calls without recruiting additional staff
What Microsoft CRM for Customer Service delivers
Account & Contact Management
- Account, Contact & Service History - see the full history of accounts and contacts from multiple perspectives to improve user productivity and remove the usual frustration of inability to find customer information.
- Complex Relationships – the system design allows flexible data structures which can support many:many, one:many and many:one relationships to reflect the real nature of every business.
- Contact Management - add, change and manage contact information through one interface to improve first call resolution and cut handling time.
Data Quality - automatically clean and purge duplicate records for consistency and to protect data quality.
Get in Touch
Email or call us now to discuss how Microsoft Dynamics can improve your business.