Microsoft Dynamics ERP for Distribution companies
New distribution channels continue to grow, and at the same time existing channels expand with new approaches, such as global sourcing, cross-sell capabilities, third-party logistics, and radio frequency identification (RFID).
We know that Distributors are also faced with more competition and higher customer service expectations. Distribution companies have to implement more advanced management solutions to cope with these changes. Microsoft and its partners deliver solutions that distributors need to manage every aspect of their businesses, from order entry and procurement to sophisticated inventory and shipment management.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP can help distributors identify market trends for effective demand planning and peak performance, and offers capabilities within the below areas.
Streamline business operations
- Automate critical business processes, from order capture to inventory replenishment, and help reduce wasteful activities
- Deliver, real-time business intelligence and alerts to management and customers
- Enable customer and vendor self-service through Web portals
Improve supply chain and inventory management
- Multi-site capabilities to enable your entire supply chain
- Provide easy, real-time visibility into inventory, sales, purchasing, and financial information across multiple locations
- Maintain accurate real-time inventory data and optimise layout, picking methods, and movement
- Create accurate demand forecasts
Enhance customer relationships
- Increase your customer service by providing accurate delivery date through real time available to promise functionality
- Help ensure accurate and on-time delivery with powerful customer/supplier integration, planning tools, and company-wide inventory visibility
- Respond rapidly to unique customer demands, such as specific packaging and shipping requirements
- Integrated CRM capabilities to handle you customer interactions, bid management and marketing campaigns
Please contact eBECS if you would like to know more.
Get in Touch
Email or call us now to discuss how Microsoft Dynamics can improve your business.