Lean Centre Of Excellence (Lean C.O.E.)You are here: >
Lean Centre Of Excellence (Lean C.O.E.)
eBECS and Microsoft established the ‘Lean Centre of Excellence’ to serve as a collaborative facility for organisations looking to utilise Lean capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Becoming a member of this community provides members with a place to ask questions, share experiences, access the latest materials and ultimately expand their knowledge base.
Benefits to members include:
- Blogs from Lean experts, including Professor Peter Hines Chairman of the Lean Enterprise Research Centre at the Cardiff Business School
- Discussion Forums to share your experiences and ask questions of like-minded people
- Training Videos to learn more about the Lean solution, including a 1 hour free overview session
- Calendar of Events including training, seminars and conferences
- Downloads containing product brochures and related information
Joining the Lean Centre of Excellence will ensure you are kept up to date with news, events and training opportunities.
For further information or to join the Lean Centre of Excellence, please visit the website at www.LeanCOE.com.
Please contact eBECS if you would like to know more.