What is CRM?
Computer-based CRM systems have been evolving now for over 15 years. Every business is told it needs one. But what should CRM do for your business?
Put simply, it should help you make higher profits by managing your customers and prospective customers as effectively as possible. From your customer base, you will want to cultivate loyalty, and provide each customer with as many services and products as they need.
To do this, you have to know your customers. You have to ask them the right questions, analyse the responses so you can profile your customers, and then act upon those profiles. CRM systems make this far easier and programmatic, and thus help your business become more responsive to your customers’ needs.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM encompasses all the best practices of CRM. It’s a solution that works the way you do, the way your business does, and the way technology should.
The ideal CRM solution should streamline the way your people communicate with clients and collaborate with each other.
The more comfortable they are with the tools, the more effective they will be at their jobs. And what’s more comfortable than a look and feel you already know? Microsoft Dynamics CRM works in Outlook – so everyone finds it easy to use.
And with Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s powerful capabilities, like workflow automation and analytics, you can let your sales, marketing and service staff easily share information and route tasks to provide a seamless customer experience.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM AT A GLANCE
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Full CRM suite of sales, marketing & service tools.
- Familiar MS Outlook interface drives rapid user adoption.
- Use in Outlook, web browser & by mobile device.
- Single source of customer data for a true 360° view.
- Secure & people ready infrastructure.
- Manage non-customer relationships including buyers, partners & more.
- Detailed reports & analytics across all business areas.
- Dashboards provide real-time analysis.
- Improves processes & automates tasks with service oriented workflows.
- Can be implemented on-site or hosted.
- Multi-language and multi-currency.
- Used by over 20k businesses with over 1 million users in 80 countries