Graytone spearheads a group of companies specialising in the distribution of products and coatings to the aerospace and defence industries.
Some of the key benefits:
- Achieved growth of 20% since 2008 without the need for additional staff.
- Minimal delivery errors and returns through the integration of deliveries and the subsequent invoicing process.
- Easy-to-understand reporting in graphical and numeric format using the standard ‘Microsoft Office’ suite of products.
- Improved customer service through the ability to plan delivery times more accurately.
- Automatic flagging of undesirable ‘pinch-points’ that highlight areas of concern against which the business can respond quickly.
- Minimal internal training required due to the familiar and intuitive ‘Microsoft Office’ interface.
- Improved responsiveness of senior management through prompt finance reports at the end of each accounting period.
- Confident decision-making through prompt access to accurate and trustworthy data One version of the truth on business data by running the group’s finances through one central server.
- Corrective action can be taken quickly through investigative drill-down capabilities that view each order, invoice and customer activity.
Tony Swayne, Finance Director, comments, ”It is very easy working with eBECS. The quality of eBECS’ consultants is extremely good and of the highest class. They know Microsoft Dynamics inside-out and can help us equally well with quick patch fixes as much as our long-term IT strategy.”