eBECS Migration ServicesYou are here: >
eBECS Migration Services
The solution is designed for customers looking to migrate their existing on-premises workloads to Azure to take advantage of the flexibility, scalability and cost of the platform. There are three principles eBECS used when designing our solution:
1. Reduce the downtime of the production system during migration
2. Verify the workloads are migrated successfully without any production downtime
3. Simplify the process for our customers
We built our eBECS Migration Service on Azure Site Recovery Services as it meets all these principles and is highly cost-effective. We create copies of the servers on Azure using Azure Site Recovery and perform a test restore of the recovery set to ensure that the workloads are fully functional in isolation. Only then do we failover the production workload to Azure.
eBECS provides the following services to our Migration Service customers:
- Assessing the deployment scope for critical applications
- Deploying and Configuring Azure Site Recovery Vaults
- Maintaining the replication between the customer site and Azure
- Validating the backup by performing a test restore of the applications
- Based on agreed schedule, perform a production failover of the applications
- Support decommissioning of on-premises applications
Please contact eBECS for your bespoke eBECS Migration Assessment documentation.