Specialists in Medical Devices and EquipmentYou are here: >
Specialists in Medical Devices and Equipment
Medical device manufacturers are in an industry that is constantly demanding new and innovative products. We know that the distribution network is becoming more concentrated with manufacturers managing relationships with hospitals, distributors, doctors, clinics and group purchasing organisations.
This means that bringing new products to market in the most effective way, and simultaneously conforming to regulatory processes, needs a highly co-ordinated approach. eBECS’ medical device manufacturing clients are openly embracing new organisational approaches. They are using new technology to effectively manage and bring more profitable, innovative products to market in a disciplined and cost-effective manner.
eBECS offers an industry-specific solution that helps its clients to:
- Accelerate time-to-market with effective customer segmentation supported by high impact marketing campaigns
- Improve customer services levels and satisfaction through qualitative complaints management
- Increase turnover through influential relationships with hospitals, distributors, doctors and so on
- Increase sales margins through accurate pricing, up-selling and cross-selling
- Extend process efficiencies to distributors to manage volume commitments, pricing structures
- Co-sell opportunities
eBECS helps its clients evolve quickly and enhance their competitive edge by quickly and easily incorporating new processes, both with suppliers and customers Our industry-specific solution helps manufacturers to consider – probably for the first time on equal terms – their go-to-market and product innovation strategy.
The powerful combination of technology-enabled sales management with product innovation allows medical device manufacturers advantages that go beyond product differentiation.
Please contact eBECS if you would like to know more.