Microsoft Dynamics solutions for not-for-profit organizationsYou are here: >
Microsoft Dynamics solutions for not-for-profit organizations
Why eBECS and Microsoft Dynamics for not-for-profit organizations?
eBECS has significant experience in the not-for-profit sector through working with a number of organisations including Royal National Life Boat Institution RNLI, Macmillan Cancer Support, Suzy Lamplugh Trust, Orbit Group Housing Association and the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Successful management of a not-for-profit organization requires providing high-quality service, but at the same time, careful administration – to reduce expenses and automate processes are ongoing requirements. Each type of not-for-profit organization has unique management needs. For example:
- Charities need to make sure they are looking after donors and supporters with powerful relationship management, income management, case management and other key functionality to the not for profit organisation.
- Social service and government agencies require meticulous reporting practices, essential for meeting regulatory compliance and securing future funding.
- Professional and trade associations are tasked with managing business events as well as maintaining education and certification records.
- Civic, fraternal, and religious organizations have complex membership relationship issues and vital fundraising projects.
eBECS offers powerful Microsoft Dynamics not-for-profit management solutions focused on the common needs of not-for-profit organizations. These solutions promote improved membership management, accurate and timely reporting, easier access to data, and automated processes that help reduce expenses. This translates into more time to focus on your core mission of providing services and value to beneficiaries.
Provide responsible financial management
- Gain real-time access to financial and member information to enable better decision-making with integrated accounting.
- Integrate data from disparate systems such as finance and programs for a complete view of your organization.
- Automate and streamline critical business processes, including funding and donor management, to reduce costs, decrease errors, and save time.
- Member-based organizations see a major improvement in relationship-building through the use of automated communication tools and processes.
- Increase compliance with regulatory and external audit requirements
Improve service delivery and increase constituent satisfaction
- Improve case-management abilities through easy access to all case or member information.
- Quickly and accurately respond to requests through a unified view of the constituent or member.
- Improve project-management capabilities by centralizing all project-related information.
- Analyze service-delivery speed and measure organizational performance to increase service effectiveness.
- Execute targeted marketing campaigns that meet the needs of constituents or members.
Please contact eBECS if you would like to know more.