Managed ServicesYou are here: >
eBECS Managed Services solutions are built on a value add proposition and can be delivered as an on premise or Azure cloud solution. Each of our service solutions are backed by a comprehensive industry standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) which guarantees the level of service to your business.
We think of our support services as modular so an eBECS Managed Service can include any combination of or all of our service offerings to achieve an end to end solution. Application Support, which while not part of the standard Managed Services contract, is another product eBECS offers to provide a One Stop Shop.
The eBECS Dynamics as a Service (DaaS), offering incorporates the core infrastructure support modules, to create a fully managed Microsoft ERP solution, providing a single point of contact for Dynamics users, with platform and technical support delivered to the highest service levels.
As standard our Managed Service Solutions provide: –
- 8am – 6pm Incident Management
- 24 X7 Server Monitoring and Service Reporting
- Standard and Procedure Management
- Patch Application (OS only)
- Capacity Planning & Management
- Best Practice System Management
- Service Reporting – Management Information
- System Workflow Control – Job/Subsystem, Performance, Runbooks
- Storage Maintenance – Disk, Database and Spool Files
- Problem Management – Escalation, Reporting, Request
- Preventative Maintenance – Trend Analysis, Preventative Measures
- Work Management – Job Automation, Job Schedule Maintenance
- Performance Management – Monitoring of System Performance and Statistics Reporting
- Change Management – Logging, Authorisation and Implementation of Changes
- Security Management – Implementation and Audit
- System Backups – Performance of Routine Backups
Additional solution offering can also be included to deliver High Availability or Disaster recovery with a resilient secondary server with automated failover and full data synchronisation.