Microsoft Dynamics CRM for RetailYou are here: >
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Retail
Today’s UK consumers are taking charge of their shopping experience using all their preferred tools and channels to become better educated before they even engage with retailers. Consumers have easy access to shopper reviews and can both solicit, interact and share opinions and customer experiences via the web and social channels throughout their shopping experience. Moreover, they expect a unique and seamless experience while keeping their identity secure. This leads to a much more complicated relationship between the retailer and consumer as UK consumers expect each single point of engagement with a retailer to be connected and consistent.
The boundaries between virtual and physical shopping channels are becoming blurred in this omni-channel world. The focus of the retail customer experience has expanded well beyond the walls of the retailers’ physical shops and can include multiple channels such as catalogues, call centres, mobile commerce, online and social networks
The challenge for UK retailers becomes staying relevant and compelling to their connected audience today while also reaching new audiences. To survive and expand, retailers need to adapt quickly and put the customer at the centre of their changing businesses.Whether shopping through traditional brick and mortar stores or using catalogs, call centres, and online.
eBECS Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Retail is a modern, retail solution that reduces complexity for retailers. It allows organisations to focus on connecting with customers and empowering their employees across all channels to deliver a complete shopping experience.Personal, seamless, and differentiated, allowing an organisation staff have a single view of the business.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Retail benefits
- Engage Customers: Reach connected customers however, whenever, and wherever they decide to shop.
- Ready employees: Increase staff productivity and help their most valuable asset – people -to provide the best possible customer service experience.
- Expand rapidly: Anticipate trends and capitalize on new opportunities through a 360-degree view of the customer. Moreover, all this while protecting customer data at every interaction point.
- Increase company profits using active customer experience initiatives, reduce customer acquisition and retention costs.
- Enhance brand value and greater long-term business viability driven by successful, measurable brand differentiation.
- Consistently cost-effective marketing campaigns measured by customer segmentation and deep customer insight.
- Increased customer satisfaction with comprehensive customer care enabled by one view of the customer.
- New opportunities to connect with the right target market audience created as you take advantage of today’s mobile communications technologies, the web, and social media.
- Improved return on marketing investments.
- Convert more browsers into buyers and increase average purchase size by providing sales staff with tools that help them cross-sell related products, up-sell higher profit items. Suggest alternative products when requested items are no longer available and check availability in other stores.
- Increase sales of promotional items to help increase shopper traffic and draw down inventories for slow-selling or end-of-season products.
- A familiar Microsoft-based user interface that is easy for end users to learn and help reduce resistance to a new business solution.
- Informed, efficient staff who know and treat their customers as individuals, deliver improved customer experience and foster deeper, more durable profitable customer relationships.
The solution provides customer engagement capabilities that include store operations, channel management, order management, marketing and care and business intelligence that delivers full visibility across the entire company while empowering users. These capabilities can be implemented as a complete end-to-end solution or as individual business functions to complement existing technologies – allowing retailers to select the option that makes the most sense for them.
We have you covered – from designing your customer omnichannel touch programs and driving transactions, and all the while, gathering critical data on those transactions so that you can analyze and make informed decisions to drive ROI.