Dynamics as a Service (DaaS)You are here: >
Dynamics as a Service (DaaS)
The solution allows organisations running Microsoft Dynamics to adopt the very latest Cloud technologies by running their Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM, NAV and BI applications on Microsoft’s cloud application platform, namely Microsoft Azure.
This is the same software platform used by some of the world’s leading companies, including 3M, GM and Microsoft’s Xbox division.
- Organisations do not need to purchase expensive hardware because eBECS can set up and manage your bespoke Production, Development, Test and User Acceptance & Training (UAT) environments in the Cloud.
- Dynamics AX environments support up to 20 concurrent users for as little as £2,000 per month, making them extremely cost-effective, agile and scalable as they can be activated and deactivated as needed.
- The deployments can be scaled up on-demand as your business’s needs change.
- They can be extended with backup and disaster recovery solutions which reduce your need to maintain expensive backup environments and secondary sites built for possible worst-case scenarios.
- We leverage state-of-the-art management and deployment tools to ensure we provide a premium service and singular interface to our customers. An example of a Dynamics AX solution deployed using Dynamics Lifecycle Services is below:
eBECS provides the following services to our DaaS customers:
- Performance and infrastructure assessment
- Deploying the Dynamics application and services blueprint on Azure
- Maintaining the deployment including application and system monitoring
- Providing monthly status reports including identification of any potential concerns
- Keeping the deployment up-to-date with the latest patches
- Provisioning additional environments within a predefined SLA
Please contact eBECS for your bespoke DAAS Cloud Services assessment.