Customer SupportYou are here: >
The eBECS help desk is a single point of contact for its clients.
It is used as an information and assistance resource that troubleshoots problems with computers, systems, software or hardware. It could be to fix a major probelm, seek advice on new system functionality or simply be somebody to turn to when you have forgotten how to log-in.
For the majority of eBECS customers, the start of their support experience is the eBECS support portal. This is where registered users with security access to the support site can log new incidents and track the progress of existing incidents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at their own convenience. The eBECS help desk manages its requests via help desk software, such as an issue tracking system, and this allows users to track user requests with a unique number known as a “Local Bug Tracker” or LBT.
eBECS recognises that no one client will see support in the same way and so you can choose how comprehensive your help desk support becomes.
- the reassurance of a quarterly technical audit of your solution, or perhaps a technical consulting package at the outset that can be used for a variety of different tasks through the year
- support consultants to be available to work on your issues 24 hours a day 7 days a week, or perhaps only during normal business hours
- to deal exclusively with system problems, or perhaps assistance with “how do I do” type questions
- identification of potential problems and estimates to fix on a time and materials basis, or perhaps a fully inclusive service
- extension of the support portal to not only cover Microsoft Dynamics AX but all incumbent applications so that eBECS becomes your company-wide internal support service
Whatever support package you need – from the lightest support offering to the most comprehensive – you will have the confidence of knowing that you will be dealing with consultants that have real implementation experience, who know that support is about finding resolutions and that pre-emptive support is always better than reactive support.
Please contact eBECS if you would like to know more.