eBECS offers its clients flexible finance through Microsoft Financing, which means eBECS’ clients can get the total IT solution they need immediately – without budget restrictions – to ensure they keep their competitive edge.
Unlike general finance from banks, these flexible loans and leases are tailored for IT. This means a single finance contract can include Microsoft software, the value-added services we provide such as consultancy, project management and training, plus software and hardware from other manufacturers.
The benefits to you and your organisation:
- Acquire the IT solution you need for your organisation’s growth – don’t be constrained by IT budget restrictions. With Microsoft Financing you can acquire the solution you need rather than what you can afford.
- Balance out your Return on Investment – pay for the IT solution as your organisation realises the benefit from it rather than make a substantial cash investment up-front.
- Keep your business agile– you can add or upgrade technology and services during your contract and ensure your IT strategy stays ahead of your evolving business needs
- Manage and prioritise your business investments – by utilising Microsoft Financing to acquire your Microsoft IT solution you free up your working capital and existing credit lines for other required investments.
Microsoft Financing at a glance:
- Financing at point of sale – Enjoy the convenience of finance from a single Microsoft source for your Microsoft based infrastructure
- Tailored to your unique requirements – with a minimum finance amount of just £1,000 up to multi-million pounds you can best match your organisations needs and budgets with a finance arrangement that meets them
- Easy application process – once an initial finance application is received an approval decision is reached within less than a day, typically in less than 2 hours
- Known and fixed repayments – fixed interest rate at start of agreement with agreed repayment schedules between 24 and 60 months
- Finance the entire IT solution – as well as financing your Microsoft solution you can also finance third party software, hardware and consulting or Partner services under one loan or lease agreement with Microsoft Financing
- No hidden charges – typically no deposit or down-payment are required and there are no administration/documentation fees or end of term settlement payments required
Please contact eBECS if you would like to know more.